The Indian Auto Industry is the fourth largest in the world, and Maharashtra plays a major chunk in that. Auto Sector dominates mega project investments in Maharashtra. It is a great platform to showcase and network with the manufacturers, traders as well as direct customers increasing the brands credibility and visibility.
Added advantage is the geographical location, demand and investment of the state government as well as companies here.
- Display area for new launches, test drives
- HNIs and focused consumers for exploring, testing, buying cars and two wheelers
- Logistics, supply chain management companies, travel companies to visit for light and commercial vehicles
- A unique platform to buy, sell, network, conduct business, and collaborate with manufacturers, dealers, distributors, traders, buyers and consumers
- International delegations from emerging automotive regions of Africa and other developing nations of South East Asia
- Domestic visitors from automotive clusters of the western region - Maharashtra, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh and southern region - Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Platform to showcase extraordinary innovation and incredible cutting-edge design
- Witness latest automotive trends
- Automobile enthusiasts and potential buyers will come, witness, test and book the latest vehicles on display
- An innovative marketing approach that targets both trade buyers and end consumers, thereby enabling partnership opportunities with the industry and building brand image and loyalty