2nd India Auto Show –
RIDE THE CHANGE
With the turn of the past decade, the world witnessed every industry being innovated by some new business model or technology. The Automotive Industry will continue facing unprecedented challenges in the form of artificial intelligence, sustainable transport, electric cars, connected systems and who knows what else. Never have industry players needed to come together to face up to these challenges.
The India Auto Show 2020 like its predecessor shall highlight the fast-developing Automotive Clusters in the Western Region of India. It’s not just government policies, technology or the geography of automotive industry that is undergoing a paradigm shift, but also the consumer behaviour, buying patterns & consumer engagement that has seen a sea change.
- A growing business and networking platform focussing on the fast-developing Automotive Clusters in the Western Region of India.
- Passenger Vehicles – 4W & 2W, Commercial Vehicles, Electric Vehicles etc. to not only be displayed, but also given for test-drives, facilitating on the spot booking.
- Parallel conferences and workshop to deliberate further on the key issues concerning the Industry and create a unified push for a robust and thriving Automotive Industry in India.
- Welcoming International delegations from emerging automotive manufacturing hubs of Africa, Russia, Korea, and other South East Asian countries.
- Aiming to support and grow Indian Automotive landscape with sustainable development across OEM’s, component manufacturers, spare parts & other aftermarket accessories manufacturers, EV & EV Parts Manufacturers.
Theme of 2nd India Auto Show
Spirited innovators and makers & Passionate onlookers and visitors driven by the opportunity to expand, learn and connect with Industry experts and important players.
Make Indian Automotive Industry’s development and your business’s growth accelerated, creating a new platform for automotive clusters in western region.
Opportunities for expansion and partnership tuned up for every segment of automotive industry to achieve major future goals.
About NESCO Ltd.
Bombay Exhibition Center (BEC), a division of NESCO Ltd. is the largest and permanent exhibition center in the private sector in India and was set up in 1991. BEC has hosted several prestigious international trade fairs/exhibitions ever since.
Cost of participation
|Shell Scheme||11,000/- per sqm||270$ per sqm|
|Bare Space||10,000/- per sqm||240$ per sqm|
|MSME Pavilion||9,000/- per sqm||-|